Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ILASIK TECHNOLOGY:

I am sure you have heard about Lasik. If you are like me who have been suffering from astigmatism and has been wearing glasses for 10 years, I am sure you also have research about everything you can find LASIK technology. My friend’s husband had undergone Lasik for both of his eyes and the result was amazing. He has a vision of 20/20 now and couldn’t be happier that he had undergone despite the worries he had. Now he can enjoy playing golf without having to wear his pair of glasses. What is even wonderful about it is NASA and the US Military have been offering it especially to their personnel who are facing extreme, physically demanding conditions to help improve their eye sight. It has also been validated that Lasik exceeds all established standards of safety and effectiveness so there is nothing to worry.

With the use of modern Lasik which is known as iLasik, it uses two layers instead of one. It is exceptionally safe because the laser replaces the handheld microkeratome blade used in older forms of LASIK. With a success rate of 95% that achieved 20/20 corrected vision from 100 military personnel there is no doubt that Lasik really works. I will definitely read more on LASIK information for all I know, I could be a candidate.

Post?slot_id=21685&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!